New.

assalamualaikum, readers! 

I've made a decision to change my current part-time job. I will leave the current job end of december. It has been a year. Proud of myself for staying. I guess its time to break up with... cookies. I know it won't be the same but I've seen so many dramas and its time to move on and learn new things. 

& Alhamdulilah, I got a new job. I just started training this week. I am going to learn new things. This time round, it is art & craft with kids. I love painting but not to the extent, of pursuing it as a passion. More to hobby. And kids, its going to be a challenge for me. Still, I love the interaction with kids. Talking about anything. 

I will be working at the outlets itself starting from November. And, you know, the person taught me once and immediately, she said "I trust you and I know you can teach your friend." I was shocked. She met me once and she said, " I am capable of doing it. Plus, I see the potential in me." It was a first for someone to say that to me. 

And it will be my motivation to work harder now. :)

Here is to something new! Promise it will be the last part time job then I will look for a full time job. Let me enjoy my last bits of being a student. 

love ya,
Siti Zulaikha. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.