For now.

assalamualaikum, readers.(:

I am currently at work. Yes, 6 months contract. Just 6 months. To think back, it was a bad move because I just graduated from polytechnic and supposed to work full-time with a legit pay, cpf and whatnot. But, I still accept it because I am sure that there are reasons or what I believed is HIKMAH, behind everything that happened.

Since I chose to do this, let's do it and end it with a bang! Ever since started working, I've been really tired and exhausted. I told myself that I am giving call centre a last chance because I believe in giving chances. Actually more to explore what I can do best and expand from there. But I decided that call centres isn't for me any more so this shall be my last. Promise with pinky finger!

I've always wanted to open a business. Well, not fashion related because there are way too many insta shops and whatnot! So I want to open a shop that sells mugs. Handmade mugs. With my own hands. Design it on my own too. That's why I wanted to learn photo shop so that I can design the mugs myself.

And of course, all of these needs money so I plan to work full-time first. Put enough money for CPF. In case, I want to get married and buy a house. And also feed my travel needs. HAHAHA. Plus, maybe learn clay art along the way. And photo shop but I have my cousins to teach me that. So yay!

Yeahh and ohhh, I actually wants to work in Malaysia, for their events. Like they had way more events than us and more happenings! I wonder where should I start looking for it man, HAHAHA. The experience there are way crazier than ours. The music scene and festivals so if you have any contacts or anything that is related to it, please let me know, thank you!

Okay, that's the update for now! I will upload the graduation post soon! I did not forget that hor!

till then,
szulaikha. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.