Bitter Sweet Trip.


assalamualaikum, readers(: 

I know I should have updated this but school has just started and I am still adjusting with everything. Lets put that aside now. In case you are wondering, I went to Jakarta, Puncak and Bandung for 1 week from 4 April to 10 April. It was a bittersweet trip for me as I was home sick as it was my first time going for a trip without any of my family members. Yeahh, I went with two of my ITE friends and one of their parents came along. I won't tell you whats the bitter part of the trip, just the sweet moments, okay? Pictures featured will not be from Facebook or maybe I've uploaded it at FB already okay?

First Day(4 April) 


The hotel we stayed for the first and second day at Jakarta;
Smart Hotel.
*that is just the wallpaper, okay?*






































Places I Went:

Jakarta
  • Stayed at Smart Hotel at Thamrin
  • Thamrin City 
  • Tanah Abang Complex
  • Bakmi GM(Fast-food outlet)
  • Raihana's Cousins Houses
Puncak
  • Villa at Kota Bunga
  • Tea Plantation
  • Little Venice
Bandung
  • Suis Butcher(Western Food)
  • Paris Van Java(Shopping Centre)
  • Raja Sunda(Restaurant)
  • Rumah Citra(Spa)
  • Pasar Baru

I guess if I post a lot of pictures here, no one will even bother to scroll or read it. And why I still put it because there are friends who read my blog and other readers that I don't know. Hehe. Well, I am going to Bandung again, insha' allah with my dad's side in September. Definitely going with your family is different kind of feeling but this trip taught me a lot of things. It opened up my eyes to what I am not used to experience. 

I guess, thats all then. Will blog again. Toodles. xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.