Virtual Love.

assalamualaikum, readers! 

Stubborn. That is me. Getting my heart broken over and over just because someone gave his attention and care to me. Just because his words were sweeter than others. Just because no one else did but him whom actually cares...but virtually. I kept telling myself no more. But I kept on liking those photos, swiping right and reply to their messages. Stubborn until to the same point again. I am tired. For real. I focused on one person and had hopes plus expectations. Viewed his profile so that I will know what he likes and dislikes. His photos so I can imagine my future with him. How foolish. Virtually in love....oh should I say, virtual love??

Initially, I wanted to take it slow but we are going slower than I actually expected. I waited for him to make the first move. I gave up. I made the first move and he laughed at me and said I was funny because obviously, he thought I was joking. I was so sure that he felt the same way as I do. I was so eager to see him on my show day. Cause I got a production last week! I was expecting him. 

But, it came crashing down. He….was busy and he couldn't make it. He booked the ticket but he couldn't be there. I expected that already. Cause I know he is workaholic. He is one workaholic man. But, I kept on hoping that he will turn up. He will….for me. How foolish I am to think that way? He won’t be coming. He won’t get to see me. See the person I had trust in. His empty words. 

I dislike the fact he remembered every single thing about me. I was comfortable with him. But, when the dry conversation started, the usual questions came up, I told myself,” this is a cycle.” I went through this before. I left because it was stagnant. Now, with him, it happens again.

It was nice to know he actually love listening to me, enjoyed every conversation with me but we were too busy to make time for each other. Text messages were convenient for us. But it ruined us too. I can no longer rely on my imagination anymore.

It’s time to stop falling in love with someone in the virtual world, someone that I cannot reach out to, someone that I can only rely on his photos and finally, someone that made me forget about him…slowly.

Hopefully, this time I won't go back to this kind of love. My wish is to just meet someone physically, fall in love with face-to-face kind of thing, and then text. Insha'allah! One day! 

Pray for me!  Amin!

And as for him, be a man that you wanted to be. We will meet in the future. By that time, we will be ready for another step or maybe we will be happy with each other's partners. :) 

Goodbye, Virtual Love! 

Love, 
Siti Zulaikha. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.