OOTD: Awkward Red.

Salam, readers(: 
This is my first outfit post.
Please note that I am not a fashion blogger or someone who is really, really,
really good in fashion.
Honestly, I am still learning how to wear fashionably and the same time,
MODEST. 

Still learning how to mix the colours, just started wearing printed shawls,
and yeah, you know, simply put,
be fashionable. 

Lets get to it. 
Yesterday, I had an appreciation high tea over at the Downtown East. 
For NDP. 
Had fun, missed some people,
laughing at the cute elderly, reminiscing the times during rehearsals,
seeing my name on the credits, 
mann, it felt so surreal. 

The theme was Red & Silver. 
Just wanted to have the feel you know. 
Luckily, I did not wear the silver blazer if not,
its looks like I am attending a formal event instead. 

The reason I wear a waist belt is because the dress is big. 
So, I needed the belt to look slimmer. 
Hehs. 
I look awkward. 
Really awkward.
Still learning how to pose properly too,
of course, this is a FAIL.
HAHAHA. 

I know, you want to ask what's with the shoes rights?
I have no heels, even if I have, 
the colour is different from my outfit. 

Not much photos taken from my phone, 
mostly was taken using Yushen's Camera.

Shall wait for the Photos then. 
Till now, xoxo.


Red Maxi Dress: Online Shop.
Grey Satin Shawl: Bought in Malaysia.
Shoes: Vans
Tote Bag: Cotton On (Perth)

(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.