OOTD : Go Pastel.

Don't mind my face.
Heh.

Salam, readers. (:
Thought I can never pull off pastel colors, well, it turned out well but this will be my last pastel outfit until I find a new skirt or pants with peach or pink shade. The reason is the skirt in the picture which is my favorite skirt was smeared with escalator oil. It sucks you know, when your favorite thing is ruined and there is a high possibility you cannot wear it again. ): ): ): 

I need your readers help, more like advice. What can I do to replace my long skirt to be worn with the pink shawl? For your info, the skirt is peach in color. Do comment on the blog post or even tweet to me @zoolayCAR. I am open to any comments. 

This outfit was worn last Saturday for my Korean Class and also a bbq held at Bukit Panjang. I want to wear more pastel colours. Love them, its just I don't know what to pair it with. Hehs. 


Outfit:
Long Skirt: Bugis Street
Long-sleeved White Top & Pink Kitty Shawl: Valleygirl
Oxford Shoes: Valleygirl

*Valleygirl in Perth. 


Have a nice week, people. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.