Reminisce.

2012 was awesome but of course, not all the time.
it was just a great year.

assalamualaikum, readers. (:

I know it was kinda late to blog about 2012 because people say, leave the past behind. However, I still wants to blog about it because there are just simply memories that I can't forget. Meeting new people. Having to graduate from ITE. Going to Polytechnic to pursue a diploma course. Be part of National Day Performance & to even be on national tv. Attending more events to get more experience. Joining Pentas Karyawan, Perth Trip, Turned 20,etc.

As for love, belum ader jodoh lagi. Hehe. Dating? No one asked me out yet. Crushes? Two people? Eye-candies? Too many already. hehehe. Well, I still have time for love. Or even relationships. It was hard for me when I see those couples but I know that the time will come for me. At least, I do believe in that.

I guess this post will be just full of pictures. If I talk too much, it will never ends. Believe me. 

P.S. Photos are not in order of the month. 




ITE Graduation. 


Freshman Orientation Programme. 


Bare Your Sole 2012,
where I got to meet Nathan Hartono and also be part of this
wonderful event. (: 



20 years old. 



Chef Siti Mastura's Recipe Book Launch. 
Made a new friend, Junisa. 


Year 1 Sem 1 Classmates, Lawau Girls. 


NDP Mates.

Be part of National Day Performance for the First time 
and be on national tv. OH-M-Gee!


Gamelan Performance. Watched min performed. 


14 September 2012; Perth Trip



PK Duniaku Photoshoot





Diandra @ Yuna's Concert. 


SCMS 2012 - Start Point.



KL Trip & Virgin Trip to Cosmos. 


I guess that is all for my 2012. Prolly there are some little things that happen but I cannot remember any. Hahahaha. Sorry for the long post. Read it if you want, if not, just press the X button okay?

Assalamualaikum.
Kalau jawab, terima kasih.
Kalau tak, dosa. (: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.