2 Years.

assalamualaikum, readers :)

2019 is coming to an end and this is my second post of the year. A lot of happen this year but this post is for me. Happy 2nd Anniversary, DCIS! I have never feel an immense love towards a job before despite people telling me that I am underpaid or the management sucks. I repeat this one last time, I went through worst and this job meant so much to me because I asked this job when I was in Mecca.  

I poured my heart crying asking for it because I needed this job badly so how can I not be grateful towards HIM? 

Happy 2nd to me and my job! 

Greater challenges this year. Half term but it felt like a year. I am not complaining just saying that this year is tougher and it will get tougher. I am enjoying it but there are days, it left me dry and exhausted. I am trying not to have favourites for the kids but this one kid tested my patience every single day. I totally need to expel the urge of finding fault or getting triggered by his little antics because I can ignore it and not let it get to me. 

Thus, second year into the job, I hope that I will learn to have more patience when teaching kids who choose not to learn, whose focus span is only 5 minutes, kids that ask me 50 or more questions a day, kids that needed a nod and assurance for everything, kids that requested for hugs and cuddles when I am at my lowest point, kids who vomited out their lunch so that they can get away from eating more, kids on their timeout, meltdowns, cryings and laughing and so on. 

I know me in this special needs line meant a lot for me and to others, it is like a superhero job because not everyone can do it. Thankful for this 2 years for the space that I needed to learn and may I continue learning in this space. I will probably be here the longest time ever and I hope that I will continue growing in this space. Happy 2 years love! 

to more years in DCIS.
continue growing because we are all work in progress. 
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.