Favourites.

assalamualaikum, readers(: 

This blog post is about my favorites. It can be things or a person or even places in fact just anything, alright.  Let me just tell you, 5 favourites okay? Just 5. If you are not interested to read, then don't. Here goes, 

1. Mongek. 
It is actually called monkey but monkey is too mainstream.The reason why mongek is that, one of my chinese guy friend pronounced monyet(malay) as "Mongek". Furthermore, its cute. Mongek is my company for everything. We travel together, we sleep together, he will be my pillow and I will hug him. Hahaha. Sounds so ermmmm. But, yeah, one thing he cannot do is he cannot talk. Hahaha.  


2. Emma Watson. 

I grew up watching harry potter. It was as if I grew up with her. And after Harry Potter ended, 
she had first movie not by series but just one solo movie as in not with harry potter crews but with new people. She starred in "The perks of being a wallflower" with logan lerman. I simply love her. (: 

3. Bus rides

The reason why I enjoy bus rides more than anything else is because it make me forget my troubles for a short while. Letting me escape to little world of mine. I feel at peace. It may be a short one but at least, it makes me feel better. And in the bus only, you can feeling-feeling music video. Especially when the wind blew your face, mmmmmm, naiseeee! True that rights? Or even with a good book to read, triple combination. DING!

4. Bookstores

I love bookstores. Especially vintage ones with little cafeeee. I can spend hours at a bookstore. To you, reading is so KENTAL. Or even, WHERE GOT TIME?? Well, to me, its like bus rides. An escape. A healthy one of course. And you can get more than that. Some books are based on true story and if you don't read it, you won't know what happen, rights? (: Favourite Authors? Jodi Picoult, Nicholas Sparks, Dorotthy Koomson, Cathy Glass and etc. 

5. Circle Shade.

OBSESSED! Yes, bought mine at Flea Market at Perth but the outline is silver. Now, I would like this to be my spectacles. Obsessed to the max but I am insecure. Very. Konon ah be different from everybody. HEHEHE. rectangle spectacles are too mainstream. no? hehehe. well. yeaps. I guess thats all. 

5 favourites of mine. Will always be my favourite. 
Whats yours?
(: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.