Content.


assalamualaikum, readers! 


I am really content with what I have now. I felt blessed even though I have this unsettle feelings in me. With everything that happened recently were memories. Happily married auntie, PK kids got into finals for Pesta Pantun, bought tickets for JAKARTA which will be in 20 days time, learnt something new at CREATE EMCEE WORKSHOP, learning that Zaini is not that scary and that, he is much more funnier person, had my first impromptu dinner with Salehati and I can go on and on. Good things happen and these good things won't last. 

However, I have missed Zahidah's showcase & also, Diandraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, masih frust menonggeng okay? And, also, I spend money on impulse. I should have buy my contact lens but I spend that money for _____________. I won't say it because its rather embarrassing. No eh, its not something that is dirtaayyy, okaaaay? 

And, ohh, made my first, hijab tutorial, created a new account on youtubee. Will do two more videos before I fly off to Jakarta. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/alainnhijabi 

Just trying out, vlogging, will try that soon too. So far, good feedback. I repeat, its for my friends who is still learning how to wear hijab and I just share with them what kind of styles. I am not perfect and I am still learning, alrights? (: Thanks. 

 A little update on what I will be doing this week: 
  • Finals for Pesta Pantun, I will be there to support. 
  • Baking Session after that with my super baker friend, Fifa and the others
  • Work my butt off before the two events happen.
  • Going out with my primary school friends on Saturday(MAYBE!)
  • If not,spring cleaning time, clearing out the items in my wardrobe. 
  • PK training starts on Monday
  • Lastly, meet up with THE PENNYS! 

Exciteddddddddddddd for all except work. 
YAAAAAAYYY!!
See you when I see you.
One last update before JAKARTAAAA?? 
(: 
What say you? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.