Changes.


assalamualaikum, readers(: 

We can see changes everywhere right? People, environment, love, relationship, everywhere and everything. Feelings too. I realized something nowadays. When my friend is crying/sad, I was supposed to feel sad and all or even sympathized at least with her but instead, I stood there and be indifferent. I cannot register what I was feeling. It was as if it was me who is sad but,yeah. I even had the urge to laugh. What is wrong with me? 

Is this even normal? People around me said I was heartless. I wasn't. Or prolly I was? What happens to my emotions? Is this even part of growing up? Was I supposed to feel this way? Some people said I change so much. What in the world? I don't even know or maybe I know but I am in denial myself. 

Oh well, prolly, I can do is to pray to Allah. On a brighter note, I am leaving to Jakarta in a few hours time. 
Hehehe, yes, I will come back with pretty pictures. Till then, people, toodles. xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.