Camp Renaissance.


Meeting new friends, new bond made, 
learnt new things & new adventure unlocked. 

assalamualaikum, readers.

I know I mentioned in previous post that I dread going to camps especially on my birthday. Well, guess what?? It wasn't that bad afterall. It was awkward when I first be part of group 2. You don't know anyone there and my two other friends were in separate groups. The camp was held at Pasir Ris Water Venture and as usual there were trainers too from the MindPower Innovations. Handsome trainers, ooooooh, yeahhh~ I will just breakdown what I did for the 4 days 3 nights. 

Day 1: 
  • Workshops conducted by Student Affairs & TRCC. 
  • Games & Team Building
  • Packed Dinner
Day 2:
  • Kayaking From Pasir Ris to Punggol (Sea Expedition)
  • Field Cooking
  • Campfire Preparations
Day 3:
  • Trail (Land Expedition)
  • Campfire
  • Barbecue Time
  • Sleep in Tents
Day 4:
  • Telematch
  • Prize Giving 
  • Photos Time 
  • Farewell
You know whats the best things that I will miss about the camp? The bonding we had in Group 2, sleeping at Multi-purpose Hall, sleeping in the tent for the last night with Gamelan Naga Kencana(GNK) kids, sitting by the roadside before lights out, kayaking my heart out till I had a suntan line which was freaking uglehh and moree.

We still keep in touch together through whatsapp and when we meet in school, we get super excited. You see, even though it was just 4 days, we became this close.

If there are camps, even if it will be on your birthday, just go because the experience and the time you spent together, building bonds between new friends despite them from different igs/cca/courses, will be worth it. In fact, it will widen your social circle. (: 

Another post will be coming up soon. 
all the best for UT, RP kids.
(: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.