Short Getaway: Jaybee.


In life, we need a little break from everything,
even it was just only for a short while. 

assalamualaikum, readers(: 

Last Saturday, I went for my first short getaway to JB or Jaybeee(slang la konon) with my friends without my parents and I went there by public transport thus meeting up with Atikah as she was driving. Met up with Ezzaty at woodlands, took 903 to woodlands custom and a bus again, you know the yellow bus to the Malaysia Custom just for $0.80. Cheaaaaaaaaaap rights? And then, waited for Atikah. Her car is damn cuteee la and I was amazed by her driving skills. Boleh tahan minah ni. hahaha. 

Our first stop was The Rebung Spa at Danga City Mall, the highest level. I love to go to spa because of the ambience and environment. However, on that day, we just took the massage package as our bodies were aching badly. Ezzaty and I shared a room while Atikah was on her own. It was a 1 hour massage and I had to fall asleep, I snored somemore. So embarrassing. Ohmyyy! And, the masseuse was annoying la. "Sakit tak adik? Kalau nak kuat lagi bilang ya, adik?" Like seriously, if I am in pain, I will shout whaaat, interrupt my relaxation moment sehh. 
























*I don't know why Atikah was holding my hand. Hah!"

After the massage session, we walked around the mall for a while before heading to the seafood place for our break fast. We were there early so we rested in the car for while and laughed at the car in front of us. Our car and the man's car were facing each other. We were bored so we made our own conversations by looking at their expressions. HAHAHA. We were bored and break fast time is still a long way to go so we decided to drive around the area.













After driving around, we came back. Ordered our food and patiently waiting for our food.

Broke our fast and talked about our parents, families, etc. It felt so good, you know, just to sit with your friends and had a talk with them after the meal. Moving on now, we then headed to City Square since Ezzaty was looking for some things. She bought herself a pair of sandals and also subway cookies. Hahaha. Borong gila okay, dia ni. We walked around and finally head back home. (: 

It was a great experience and there is more to come, insha'allah. (: 

Felt blessed to meet them, 
not just them, 
in fact, the whole PK mates. 
Be it the juniors or seniors, 
alhamdulilah and I thanked Allah
for allowing them to be part of my life.

Amin. (: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.