Girlfriend; Museum Datee Part 2.


Being in the museum just simply makes me happy.
Call me boring if you want to but this
is just my only escape. 

assalamualaikum, readers(: 

Overdue Post! hehe. Yeaps, going to the museum is one of the things I love to do. I can't paint for sure. Or even draw unless there are from stickman family, then its different. (: But, I do appreciate arts. Its like another world for me. Musicals, plays, paintings, artifacts, anything that got to do with art, makes me happy even just by looking at them. And, museums are FREEE for singapore citizens, so why not?
HEHE. FREE THINGS MAKE YOU HAPPY! DON'T DENY IT!

Back to my story! I've been really wanted to go to museum badly so I asked one of my girlfriend to go with me since she was having her bad week. Prolly, it will make her smile at least? We decided to wear skirts, even so long skirts are so annoying but honestly, I love skirts. Really. We went to National Museum of Singapore. We did a big detour, a huge one, realizing after that, the building was just right next to the YMCA. I was cursing in my head. HAHA, that what happens if we both met. Slernger habis!

We went to four galleries. One with an audio tour, another three we explored ourselves. Some galleries are there for a short period of time. Some galleries are permanent which means there is no period of time.

SO, WHAT ARE THE GALLERIESSS??

Temporary Galleries: 
  1. A Changed World: 25 October 2013 - 16 March 2014
    Exhibition Information
Permanent Galleries:
  1. Singapore Living Galleries: Film & Wayang
  2. Singapore Living Galleries: Fashion
  3. Singapore Living Galleries: Food
  4. Singapore Living Galleries: Photography
  5. Singapore History Gallery
My favourite out of these 5 galleries are 1 & 2. They showed P.Ramlee shows at the big screen and also,
english movies. You get to listen to all the oldies songs as in their film ost in here. There are not only malay films but chinese, indians & english films too. And, if you are into fashion, you should go to the fashion gallery. You will love it there. They have the songs from the 70s, 80s and so on so forth. We were practically dancing in the gallery but who cares. 

Actually, there is this one gallery we went but it was already over & it was actually about Singapore in the past and present and yes, it was under the temporary gallery.And the pictures are mostly from this gallery. The permanent galleries have no pictures because we were too tired/hungry to take pictures so we just enjoyed them. If you want to know more about the permanent galleries, you can just go to the museum, okay?  And, of course, no flash photography but we did not listen. Hahaha, don't be like us okay? Follow the rules hor!
PICTURESSS TIMEE!! 
























Other than the two permanent galleries which I mentioned that they were my favourites,
this one here which is the below picture, 
is also my favourite too because as you enter this small space,
the azan will be played and it was soothing, really. 
(; 


I guess that's all for this post. I hope that Fifa enjoyed the date as much as I did which I really enjoyed it very much. (: Therefore, I end this post with a quote. 

Museums are like going to the past, 
We don't have time machine but we have museums,
they are there for a reason,
appreciate them before they are gonee. 

(: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.