Travel: Kuala Lumpur


Travelling with friends will be something that you will treasure for sure.
Be it bad or good memories. 

assalamualaikum, readers(: 


Two events took place these past weeks. I am going to share with you one of the events first that will be KL trip with some of my PK kids. We took coach to and fro. I dah biasa dah naik coach sejak kecil dulu lagi. That's why I don't have bus sick. Even for long journeys because I am used to it. (: So, back to my story, I went with Fadhil, Hajar, Siti, Syawal, Nadnad, Nora & Muzhafar. We planned it months ago and execute it this holiday since Syawal is going to NS and Hajar is going for her internship. Its like a farewell trip la. 
I slept over at Hajar's house with Nad Nad since we are afraid, no I mean, I am afraid that I will be late which I always late by the way. Therefore, for being safe than sorry, I chose to sleepover at her house. As usual la, member complained that I snore, like obviously, I cannot say anything which is true la.


Hotel that I stayed for the two nights: 



Citin Hotel Masjid Jamek
Lot No 7, Seksyen 33,
Jalan Melayu, Off Jalan Masjid India
50100 Kuala Lumpur

Ratings: 3/5
*For those looking for budget hotel, just for you to sleep and rest for awhile after shopping,
the hotel is just for you. (:


Day 1(7 September 2013):
  • Siti's dad picked us up and drove us to our meeting point with the others.
  • Bus will drive off at 8am.
  • Reached KL around 3 plus. 
  • The girls room are not ready yet so we decided to go to Pavilion first. 
  • Had our late lunch at carl's junior. (burger dia besar sehh!) *padahal tengok dalam gambar je.Tapi serious, the salad, dorang tak lokek. heh! Bukan I la yang makan salad, I kan tak makan sayur. Kawan I yang makan. 
  • Jalan-jalan dekat pavilion. Ambil gambar, keluar masuk kedai. 
  • Then to Berjaya Times Square to shop. We shopped at two or three shops but bought a lot of things. 
  • Went back to hotel but before that, grab some ramly burgers since we were starving again. 





Day 2 (8 September 2013):
  • Had breakfast at the hotel. 
  • Did shopping at Masjid India & Sogo .
  • Went back to the hotel and put our things before heading out again. 
  • Took taxi and went to Publika for Wondermilk(YAY!); Its a new place so most of the taxi drivers did not know the place  
  • Went back to Sogo and had our dinner at Old Town White Coffee, laughed and played a lame game that leaded me to the world of embarrassment. (The Errr Mrt Line, etc) 
  • Had a mini farewell party for Syawal with donuts that we bought from Dunkin Donuts, Sogo. All of the donuts are actually sugary donuts because we bought it when it was going to close down. 
  • We wore baju kurungs that we bought earlier, love it mann, so it became a baju kurung party instead of pyjamas party. hahaha. 
  • Then, we talked and all, I was down with itchiness, I think it was the bed sheets.I ate medicine and keep on scratching like really. 



 +Wondermilk Publika Shopping Gallery
7A & 8A Level G2 Publika, Solaris Dutamas, Jalan Dutamas 1,
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: 03-62111092

Ratings: 4/5

If you love vintage cafes, you will love the place.
They have a small corner for merchandises. 
Something like Typo but the main focus is the cafe and cupcakes.
The cupcakes are just as good.
I did not get to try the cake jars because they were out of stock.
Do come early if you want the cake jars,
because all of them were sold out alreadyyy.

*For your information, Wondermilk has 2 other outlets in Malaysia.
Find out more at
http://www.ilovewondermilk.com/
(: 

Publika also have interesting shops too. 
For example, Outdated. 



They sell antique things. 
From furniture, to music to books to toys to arts(paintings) to stationery
you name it, they have it all. 
yes, another vintage shop. 
(: 
This is located at 
Lot : G3-10
Level: G3
Publika Shopping Mall. 

It is quite huge so happy finding! 
and who knows, you will get to meet some of the malaysian 
celebrities. (: 


Day 3 (9 September 2013);
  • We skipped breakfast as we decided to shop some more at Masjid India. 
  • Then, we went to put our things and packed our bags to check out.
  • Since we decided to go to the KLCC, we asked the hotel's permission to put our bags at the control room first.
  • Well, when we reached at the KLCC, oh, we took taxi by the way, we started our own outdoor photo shoot.
  • Then, had our lunch first at the food court before separating in our own ways, 
  • And home-ed after that. 
So yeahhh, I guess that's all for this post. I've been keeping in my draft for too long. Sorry alrights! Will update again soon about mcg camp next. (: 

Stay Tune! 
(: 

Photo Credits: Fadhil Fadaroz 


& some taken by yours truly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.