Happiness.

I've told you before right,
books and tea are my escape. 
okay & tumblr. (: 

assalamualaikum, readers. (: 

What is happiness to you? Happiness to me is when I do something on my own and I get credit for it or someone praises me. Happiness to me is when I read my book and have tea at the balcony. Happiness to me is when someone that I like, likes me too. Happiness to me also means that my family is happy and smiling. I feel happy when people that I love are happy. (: 

As I grow older, I began to appreciate what I have now. I tried to make time for everyone. I tried to text them often. I tried but I kept on failing. Yes, I cannot please everyone but at least, I've tried. Someone said to me before, "I like you when you put others first before yourself because it shows that you care." One thing for sure he doesn't know. I need to put myself first sometimes.

Again, someone asked me, "Zoo, are you happy?" Am I? Happy? I look at her and smile. I am happy. And I am happiest when I have people I love are around me. And, I am happy even I am alone. One thing though, I love to rush. Habit. Even when I am on my own. I just wish to take things slow and take in things what I see and feel. 

And oh, when to know I am happy? I dance when I am happy. Randomly. I sing when I am happy. Basically, I move around a lot. Fidget alot. Hyper like I am on sugar rush. Except on my PMS days. Either too hyper or suddenly become someone who has depression. Watch tv, cry. 

So, what about you? Are you happy?  
What is happiness to you? 
( :

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.