Blessed & Happy.

So far, I am blessed with what I have. 
I do feel lonely sometimes but I know Allah is here with me. 


assalamualaikum, readers(: 

I've been enjoying my holidays too much that I haven't started on my Event Ops proposal yet. Its a bad thing okay? I am going to do it tonight. Because my brain is not working in the day. HEHE. Soooooo, lets start now! 

I finaaaally met my laughing partner last monday. Whoop, of course, after training laaa. So happy okay. Had lunch ayam penyet ria at Far East. Walked around town and had our pit stop at Coffee Bean at 313 somerset. We talked some more. I guess girls love talking a lot. We talked about our problems and all the things we missed out in each other's lives. Be strong, okay, Syahirah? I know its really hard for you for not be able to luahkan what you wanted to. You will be alright. (: Will be good. (: I am 8 numbers away for now. (: 

That aside, I went for my internship interview on Tuesday at Sentosa. I was skeptical about it because I don't want Sentosa & I did not apply for it. I was late for 30 minutes but I guess it was good and smooth one. Alhamdulilah. (: It was another call centre and I have mixed feelings about it because of the previous experiences. I hope this 6 months will be able to make up for the past experiences and I get to learn new things, I believe. (: 
I GOT THE JOB AT SENTOSAAAA~
ALHAMDULILAH~ 
AMINNNN~ 

Moving on, on Wednesday, I supposed to go training in the morning but I had deliveries to do so I couldn't go for training. After that, met up with my ITE girls for birthday prank for the big sister. (: It was almost ruined thanks to her laa. Leceh habis ni minah. One minute, she wants to go out. Another minute, she does not want to. Testing your patience rights? I am used to it already. But, luckily, it was a success. (: HAHAHA.

From Jurong East to town then to VivoCity, that was our last place to lepak. So long okay tak jumpa these girls. (: rindu selalu. (:



Nahh, ootd for you.


Chiffon Shawl: Tanah Abang
White Top: Topshop
Grey Cardigan: Gift
Belt: Flea Market
Brown Bag: Korea
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Rubi Shoes

After that, Thursdaaaaaay(: This is one of the outing that I awaited. I waited for them to grow up okay because the others are married and older than me as in really older than me. I always wanted to try out La Marelle Cafe. (: The place was a little small but the food was good. It was worth the money.  I went with my underage cousins & I was underage for that daaaay.

We kept on eating and eating. Talking and all. (: Made a little promise to myself. And that is a secret! I swear both of them are really mature in their thinking, mann. We talked a lot about the problems and all. Their future. And they interviewed me la.The usual question. And I made a confession. Told them the reasons why I had to do that. (: 

I feel really blessed with what I have. The people around me. (: 



Shawl: Jakarta
White Top: Topshop
Outerwear: EarthDoll
Jeans: Cotton On
Bag: ShopSkinned (Blog Shop)
Shoes: Vans 

The week will be much better, I guess, if I got to watch KKPL. really, it was a waste though. Well, bukan rezeki namanya. (: 

I guess all of this wraps up everything. Happy_girl92. (: 

till then, 
SZulaikha. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.