Wedding Affair.

assalamualaikum, readers(: 

It's been a long time since I wore a dress and also going to a wedding. I feel so excited you know, the day before which was friday. For two reasons of course. First, it was my best friend's birthday, secondly, because of this wedding, I got to wear the dress. This wedding was at Lagun Sari. It was a little small though for a wedding but the decorations were classy. The food? Not really nice. Since it was freee, well, might as well, just eat eat it right? Be thankful with what you have! Oh it was my close relatives's wedding. Well, I know her la. They've known each other for 10 years since JJC(Jurong Junior College) days. So longggg~ Still, alhamdulilah for their strong jodoh! (: May it last till Jannah! 


Syukur Ya allah for yesterday~









Outfit:
Cream Shawl: Gift
Pink Long Dress: KL
Brown Bag: Korea
Gold Shoes: Moda Paolo

And here is what I wore yesterdaaay. (: I've been wanting to wear pastel colours and thus, it does look good on me. Hmm, prolly the next time I wear a dress again will be a formal occasion. Hahaha. (: Oh, this dress has full lining. HEHE. (: 

till here then.
(: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.