The Little Black Jacket by Chanel.

assalamualaikum, readers(:

Museum hopping with my favourite girls on the New Years Eve. Been wanting to visit " The Little Black Jacket" at Artscience Museum. And since it was free, why not? We even dressed up for it. 
Love how it was displayed but probably it will be good to display more. Other than photos, probably, display some clothes from chanel. The past collections and etc. It will be good I guess.

For this look, I am going for minmaliatic. Does it look minimalistic to you? It would be better if I put on statement necklaces right and proper shoes? Its okay. One step at a time ayee.
I guess there won't be any 2013 post. Because its too mainsteam. I saw it on instagram and etc. I shall spare you that. Have a good 2014. (: Put the past behind. Smile more okay, people. ♡♡









Shawl: Tanah Abang
White Top: Topman 
Skirt: Unbranded
Bag: K-Mart
Ring: Forever 21
Shoes: Vans

Love you, readers. Thank you for your time to read. (:
May all of you be in good health in this upcoming year. (: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.