Syukur Alhamdulilah.


assalamualaikum, readers!

Syukur alhamdulilah because I finally end my 2nd year with much struggle. Syukur alhamdulilah too for I get to spend time with great friends and not to forget, I got to meet my old friends at Syamail's. Also, highlight of the week, was meeting up with two of my makciks for cafe dates. We are all in the same poly but we rarely meet, even if we do, just breaks in between lesson and then, we had to rush to classes before the lesson begins again or even sometimes after school. We have different commitments in life and able to meet again is such a bliss.

It is the final lap of the second year. Fast huh? And I am disappointed in my attendance this year. Giving in to my laziness was not worth it.  As usual, me being me regretting when I've known that I should have done it earlier. Pffft. Exams just started. 2 down to go. And 3 weeks before show days. And of course, 2 weeks to start of internship. I kept telling myself last lap. Last lap and make the best out of it. And after that I can have my breather. Before internship starts, at least.

Back to the previous story, well, I specifically do outfit of the days or known as "OOTD" only on Thursdays since my religious class is near the popular hangouts in Singapore plus I got good photographers, well not that kind of photographers with big cameras and all, just iPhone. hehehe. Okay, I admit iphone is the best in taking photos, still, I love Android more. #teamandroid #teamsamsung

HAHAHAHA. okay, sorry, back on track. and thus, I present to you the shots for Thursdaaay. (:







Sorry for the last photo Hilang keayuann ehhhh?
*giggles*
and ohh, thanks hajar for taking the photos.

Shawl: Unbranded
Top: Tanah Abang
Skirt: Tanah Abang
Pink Loafers: Vincci Malaysia

Next up was a brunch with HALAL GANG, at first, we planned to eat at Mr Teh Tarik at Marsiling but then, they decided to just eat at The Manhattan Fish Market at Causeway Point. We talked about our classmates, everything that happened in school, in our lives too. It wasn't complete but it was still a great one. Hope to meet the rest tooo. Thus, brunch with HALAL GANG on Friday. 







After meeting up with the HALAL GANG, I met up with the Makciks at Bugis for cafe dates. The first cafe that we went was CakeLoveSg.I love the interior of the whole place, how the bottle caps become seats, it was slightly small but it made me feel like I am at a different place for a while. Like it was not in Singapore. 

However, I was a little disappointed with the food and cupcakes there. They have only 3 mains maybe because they just opened the shop. Well, it is understandable. But the cupcakes, I ate red velvet and was disappointed because the topping was not from cream cheese but butter. Maybe because I like red velvet and it only goes well with cream cheese. Yes, even though it was nutella red velvet cup cupcake, the butter seems to overpower the whole cupcake and I don't quite like it. If you want to try it out still, well, maybe you have different taste, I don't know you can try and visit the place. Well, but what is good over there? Their beverages. The Hot Cocoa that my friend, Nadrah drank, had cute little marshmallows for $4.90 and the Italian Sodas are really good for $5. You can visit Cakelovesg or follow them at instagram, @cakelovesg for daily updates. 










Cakelovesg:
No.4 Jalan Pisang
Next to Fluff Bakery
Opening Hours: 12pm to 10pm (daily) 
(: 
Ratings: 3/5

After cakelovesg, since it was still pretty early, we decided to look for another cafe, so we saw elffin & elffin, it was a cute gallery cafe plus, it was two storey, well, its a shop house. What do ya expect rights? 
heh! We walked in and went to the second storey and as expected, it was full, actually there was a place for us but since they already joined the tables near the counter, might as well, we just sit at the first storey. 

Elffin & Elffin 
I love the colour of the walls, it made me feel calm. Walked in and I saw the menu board, I saw the word "teapot" , I was happy, like duhh, tea has always been my favourite. And, it was just $4, one teapot. You can share it with your friends or you can have it on your own. Since we were quite full, we chose to share. There are 5 flavours, I think ah. Hehe, I would love to try the berries but not everyone loves them, so we chose english breakfast tea instead. You can sniff sniff, I mean smell the leaves in the containers, and you can just choose them. (: Alongside with tea, there must be pastries, muffins or cakes. We chose chocolate chip muffin and scones. 

The tea was perfect plus the cups were pretty cute. (: However, the muffin and scones were hard. And even we asked them to heat up the muffin, it was still tough, mann. Maybe because they are closing down, thus, it was the last batch. Maybe ahh. You can try to go in the morning, though. Maybe, it will be fresh from the oven. Who knows? HEHE. 




29 Haji Lane
Singapore, Singapore 189222
Opening Hours: 11am to 7pm
Rating: 3.5/5

I guess that's all. It was pretty difficult you know to actually make time for your friends, be it the close ones or not. And my days ahead are constantly full of plans. Alhamdulilah and I am really, really grateful for the time spent with them. I always try to make time, even I have to meet two different groups of friends, in one day, I don't mind because I don't know when to meet them again. If I can fit all of them in one day, I would. Of course, there will always be one day just for myself. And of course, with Allah. 

I hope that you, readers have something to be bersyukur about or at least, be grateful that you are breathing right now. Amin. (: 

till next time.
(: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.