Mak Nenek V2.0

assalamualaikum, readers. (:

Finally, I get to meet my beautiful girls from PK today. Its been a while because most of them have already graduated. Not officially yet laa. Its a pity though, syayie was unable to make it because I misses her like crazy. it is okay I guess, there is always next time. (:

We had picnic at Marina Barrage and had yoghurt at tutti frutti. Had singing session and take pictures are a must! Always! Happy tummy, happy people and happy day! Alhamdulilah for the good weather! (:










Girls whom I met in PK. Girls who call Girls who made me laugh all the time with their antics. Beautiful girls who always and always be part of my life. Girls who I adore very much. Girls who will be my girls all the time and plus Syayie! (: 

till next time,
good night! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.