Neon Pink & Skirts.

assalamualaikum, readers(:

Long hiatus ehhh~  I apologized for that. It has been super long, I know that. Laptop went for repair and thus, thought of blogging after I get it back but I cannot wait. HAHA. If you've been following me on instagram, you will see the pictures I posted and all. I feel kind of bad for spamming also but who cares, mann, its my insta kannn? 

If you have been following me on insta, you will know what I am talking about. If not, its okay. Let me tell you okay? NEON. I don't dare to wear bright colours because it is like attention seeker you know. However, wearing dull colours too often seems too boring too. Sometimes, we need a little colour in our lives, right? Why not give NEON a chance? Actually, I accidentally bought a bright pink maxi shawl and even though it is cheap, I still have to wear it if not it will be a waste. 

Thus, I gave NEON a chance last Wednesday. It sounds as if we are having a relationship eh. HAHA. I had a date with one of my forever busy girlfriend/baker. She is a baker and forever, will be someone whom I am proud of. hehehe. Let me introduce her first before I go on. Her name is Afifah. We met in ITE back then. She studied in Nitec in Pastry & Baking course for two years. It was through a mutual friend. After that, the rest was history. I went on to poly while she went for her private diploma and graduated first before me. Got a job and even got promoted. Proud of herr~ Very Proud! (: 

We've been busy to meet up due to our commitments. She works night shift so I don't want to be a bad friend. I always ask her if she needs her sleep because if she needs it, I can just go for breakfast and she can have her sleep after that. But breakfast can never happen. hahahaha. After so much planning, we finally meet last Wednesday. 

Met her at Ya Kun Kaya Toast(Bugis Junction) for breakfast. Planned to have Long John for breakfast but I was late. Girls talk as usual. Hehehe. She told me that she needs to find an Al-Quran With French Translation for her Chef. We started looking for it all over the bugis area.While walking around finding for the Quran at Bugis, we did stopped and took photos. 

For the Quran, we went into shops and most of the shopkeepers mentioned "Darul Arqam." We decided to go there by taking a bus. The place is at Geylang. Alhamdulilah, we got the quran and it was the last one. a-and, it was free publication. Happy sangat sebab dapat jumpa and its free. HAHA. May Allah bless Chef Fred. (: HAHA. 











Pink Shawl: wwhiteonred [Instagram Shop]
White Top/Denim Shirt: Uniqlo
Rose Hue Skirt: getyourvintage [Instagram Shop]
Brown Sandals: Rubi Shoes

Happy Reading! 
Will blog again soon when I get my laptop!
Thanks for waiting!

Ohh, Ramadan Mubarak In Advance! 
Have a blessed one! 
(: 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.