Ramadan Ya Kareem!


assalamualaikum, readers(: 

I have something to share with you, readers. Firstly, let me say this, I am not trying to teach or preach. I am sharing with you what my girlfriend shared with me so let's get this straight. Yes, I've been trying to be a better muslimah especially during this month of Ramadan, I hope to build up my faith. Insha'allah, amin!  I started going to qiyam this year. I am thankful for a friend who never fails to remind, ask me to go all of the religious events and etc. It brings me closer to Allah and a friend like her is a keeper. I am thankful for the people around me who never failed to bring me closer to Allah. My Syamail girls, Zahirah, Rina & Nadrah for terawih invites and all of my girlfriends, practically!. Blessed okay. People around you plays a part too. Not just yourself! Alhamdulilah for having good friends like them.  

Okay, back to sharing. Zahirah shared with me a list of videos by Nourman Ali. Have you heard of him? You can search on youtube. But for this month of ramadan, he has 30 juz videos. 1 day = 1 juz. So, I always make sure I watch his video every morning. He will pick out the ayat that he loves and translate it. Alhamdulilah, it is beneficial to me. Since today is day 3 of Ramadan, let me share with you, juz 3 video,okay and you can move on from there yourself.



Understanding Trials & Difficulties.

My Favourite Part of The Video: 
"Allah will not burden any single person except to that person's
capacity which means any trials you and I go through in life,
is custom-tailored to our capability." 

There are more favourite parts of the video. Literally, all of them are my favourite(HAHA!). But the particular part above is a reminder to me. I am sure it is to for you. If you want to know more, go on and watched the video. May you learn something from him. Like I said, sharing is caring. Share with your friends, pahala nak kann? (: 

have a blessed ramadan!

love you to the moon and back,
Siti Zulaikha. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.