Happy Raya 2014: Family & Girlfriends.

assalamualaikum!

Are you guys still raya-ing? Week 3 of raya but I only went visiting on weekends. This year raya wasn't much of visiting due to intern on weekdays. Had a mini open house too but I was working and did not managed to help out at homee. Thank god for my parents and bonda plus adik too. (: 

I won't talk much heree. Sharing with you guys my raya pictures this year with two groups of people for this post, Family & Girlfriends.  I had fun with them all. (: And of course, next post will be my raya outfits. (: 

First Day Of Happy Raya. 










Our first time wearing different colours but nevertheless,
it was heartwarming when it comes to family gatherings like this on the first
day of raya. 

As per normal, 10 houses for the first day! 

Second Day of Raya
















For Ibu's side, this year, it is not complete because one of my cousin,
Azrin, was working(NS brooo) and my dad was away for an overseas working trip. 
However, much love still. Oh yeaahh! 

& The Rest of Raya Days.












Okay that's the end of Part 1. 

Next Post; Happy Raya 2014: Raya Outfits of The Day.

See you at the next post! 

(: 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.