Happy Raya 2014: Pentas Karyawan.

assalamualaikum, readers! 

This shall be my last part of Happy Raya 2014. This basically sums up my Raya this year. Prolly will have mini visitings in the future before Raya ends, if there is, I will just update accordingly okay? Sooo, my last part are for my PK kids. I've met new kids, I mean the juniors. The newly batched ones. They were so adorableeee. I can get along with them till the end of the visiting and they are so nice. Sukaaaaaaaa sangat okay? Cannot wait to go back to trainings and be with them againn! 

It was not the same for the whole 3 years. I've grown and I am glad I am part of malay theatre and arts despite everything that happen. Hope that I can be involve in the production next year before I graduateeee. 

Picturesss time!

















Therefore, raya ends with my second family. 

New friends were made and of course, they are my juniors. Younger juniors, feel so old mann. However, I am glad I can click, oh wait, I can always click with anybody. oh yes, uh-huh! HEHEHE. Cannot wait to be back for training. Mhmmm & and holidaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Next week, baybehh!'

See you at the next post! 
Sorry to keep you waiting!
*bows* & *keep bowing after that*

(:  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.