Happy Raya 2014: Raya Outfits of The Day.

assalamualaikum, readers!

Like I promised you, this post is the compiliation of my raya outfits. Prolly most of you followed my Instagram and saw all of these photos already. Just pretend that you are seeing it for the first time, okayy? 
HAHAHA. (: Some raya days, I wore repeat outfits so no ootds laa hor. You understand me kan? Here goes! Pictures are not in order! 









sikit sangat ehh? 
Well, this means that this is how little of days I went out for visiting. 
Kesian kan saya. 
Takpe, alhamdulilah jugak la yaa. 

See you next post! 

Next & Last Post; Happy Raya 2014: Pentas Karyawan! 

Wait for it! 
Going for a short break! 
I will post it later before I go to sleep, okay?
Thanks for reading it! 

(: 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.