Sweet Treats.

assalamualaikum, readers! 

If you've been following on my instagram often, you will see the sweet treatsI've eaten and which I am blessed with all of that rezeki! Alhamdulilah because of the rezeki and the fact that Allah gave it to me, you know like bonus like that.  Let me share with you places that I've went and will go again for sure! 

1. llaollao Yogurt

I cannot forget the taste of the yoghurt. It was refreshing and made me wanting for more. It was just a plain yoghurt but the taste was richer. Like the ones you had at the NTUC but this is the fresher/frozen version! And here is some information about llao llao yogurt!

"llaollao was founded in 2009 and became a pioneer in selling frozen yogurt in Spain. Barely three years later, llaollao already had more than 100 shops and was the market leader for the sector it had created itself, the frozen yogurt sector. " - llaollao website

Of course, I thought it was from Taiwan or Hong Kong mann. It was from Spain! I see, never expected that ayee. HAHAHA, I sound so racist. Apologize for that! Will sure get it again with more toppings and new flavour prolly! Mhmmm. (: 


llaollao Yogurt

Address: 313 Orchard Road, #B3-55. 313 Somerset
Contact Number: 67474402
Website: http://www.llaollaoweb.com/en
Rating: 4/5

2. And All Things Delicious

I loveeee bakeries. The smell of baked goods. Mann, I just love it, you know. After so long, looking at the instagram, I finally had it with best friend the other day. It is a bakery okay, not a cafe. Not a sit down cafe. It is like you buy and go ah like that. I had sticky toffee pudding and best friend had blueberry sponge with frosty lemon drizzle. Hers was good. Real good. Was very moist and the smell of it, fuhhh. imagining it now made me crave for it mann. Regret instantly because I should have bought that instead. Sticky toffee pudding was too sweet for meee. Another reason to come back. heehs! Here is some information about the bakery!

"And All Things Delicious is owned by Dewi Imelda Wadhwa, The Delicious Baker. It is made from scratch. They used pure halal-certified alcohol-free madagascar bourbon vanilla extract. There is no imitation essences and no colourings. And, no high-fructose corn syrup. Of course, it's halal ♥ (:" - And All Things Delicious Website




Blueberry Sponge With Frosty Lemon Drizzle - Raihana(Photo Credit)

For better pictures, you may visit the website.
In case you got lost, there is a map at the website. (:  
Alight at Lavendar if you are taking the MRT! 

And All Things Delicious
Address: 462 Crawford Lane, #01-61 S190462
 Operating Hours - Mon-Fri :11am-7pm

Saturday: 10am-5pm

Sunday: CLOSED
Website: http://andallthingsdelicious.com/
Ratings: 4/5

3. Island Creamery

This is my all-time favourite ice-cream place. I have direct bus to my home. Convenient mann. HAHAHA. I loved the outlet at King Albert Park but it closed down. So now, I go to the one at Serene Centre. The main highlight of the place is of course, MUDPIEEEE! Chocolate biscuit as the base, ice cream in the middle, oreo crumbs as toppings and chocolate drizzlesssssss~ mad loveeee for it mann. Always have this whenever I am there. There are other outlets of courseeee. Go and have a try okayy? The ice-cream are also at a affordable price. You can never say no to ice creaaaammm. Here are some information for Island Creamery!

"Island Creamery’s everyday commitment to making the best ice-cream means that each batch is made with care, using only premium quality ingredients. No artificial colors, flavorings or preservatives are used in the ice cream." - Island Creamery

Photo Courtesy: Island Creamery's Website

Island Creamery
Address: 10 Jalan Serene #01-03 
Serene Centre, S(258748)
Tel: +65 6468 8859 
Opening Hours: 
Sunday to Thursday: 11am to 10pm 
Fri, Sat, Eve and Public holiday: 
11am to 11pm
Website: http://www.islandcreamery.com/
* For other outlets, do visit the website! 
Ratings: 5/5

4. Griddy Waffles 

Mhhmmm, everyone loves waffles especially with ice creaaam and chocolate drizzless. Ice cream lagi??? You can say no to ice creaaaaaaaaaaaam~ HAHAHA. I discovered this recently. At westgate. HEHEHE, very convenient hor! I went yesterday again and tried a new flavour but still prefer the first one I've tried, Smores. (: I only go there for waffles desserts. MMMMDAAAP.  Here are some information about Griddy Waffles!

"The waffle is known as ‘grid-cake’ in some countries and from this, we coined the word ‘Griddy’ – a playful twist to the word. At Griddy, we offer sweet and savoury waffles artfully crafted to be visual and gastronomic delights under the watchful eye of our head chef who has spent years honing his craft in fine dining. " - Griddy Waffles 



Smores
- Toasted marshmallows around the dark chocolate ice cream.
- Graham biscuits as Toppings
- Not to forget, Chocolate Drizzle! (:


Rocher Banana
- Small slices of banana around the Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Graham Biscuits as toppings
- And, chocolate drizzlesssss!

Griddy Waffles 
Address: 3 Gateway Drive,
#B2-K12 Westgate,
Singapore 608532
Tel : 6465 9465 
Operating Hours: 
Sunday – Thursday : 11:00am – 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday : 11:00am – 10:30pm
Website: http://griddy.com.sg/ 

Okaaaayy, that's all for my favourite sweet treats places. Hope you will love them all as much as I do. Enjoy them and savour every bite, okay? (: Need to cut down on them though. I mean me la. HAHAHA. And do note, information of the places can be found at the website okay? (: 

Goodnight, lovelies! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.