3rd.

assalamualaikum, readers(: 

The title sounds misleading ayyye?? Nopes, its not a relationship kind of thing or any other anniversaries. It is actually my third year of attending MCG Camp and my last year as a participant. I enjoyed being a participant more than anything else even though I knew what exactly their itineraries were. This year was the best out of all. I mean I am not saying that I don't enjoy the rest. I did but this year's made me feel happy, you know. 

Because this year, the group was much more smaller and it was easy to communicate with everyone. (:  This year, my group was group 5.  I love how small we were and how everyone made an effort to be part of everything. The best thing we planned not to win anything and just enjoy ourselves. No pressure on anything. No competitions, nothing!

But we won the best team or in other words, most enthusiastic group. Never expected it at all. We were so surprised because as I mentioned we don't intend to win anything. (: Well,we never know kan?

*MCG stands for Malay Cultural Group

Presenting to you, Group 5star! 


It was a 2 days 1 night camp. And, the purpose of the camp is to bond all 4 CCAs together as one MCG. The 4 CCAs are Malay Dance, Dikir Barat, Pentas Karyawan and Silat. For all of us to know the 4 CCAs and of course, workshops will be held. We learnt about each other's interest and briefly know the trainings we went through. Somehow, we know that we will able to lend our support to each other in the future and thus, this camp will bond us further. To widen our network! 


From Left: Jati(DKWira), Kadir(DKWira), Ayu(Silat), Liyana(Silat), Tamara(DKEndang), Obviously Me, Halijah(Pentas), Nawi(Silat) & Afiq(Silat).

And, yes, I am from Pentas! 

Favourite segment from the camp will be: 

Dikir Barat Workshop. I personally enjoyed this. I love how united they are. Even though, they are the noisiest bunch but it it okay. I love the songs and the hand movements they make. I love how they can stay together despite anything else that happens. I wanted to join Dikir Barat before I considered to join Pentas. I chickened out at the thought of it. Regret? A little bit. I may prolly be busier than before. However, its okay. I can always watch them live. (: teehee! 

Of course, if I joined Dikir Barat, I won't be meeting this girl here. The one who entertains my nonsense. The one who will laugh at me no matter what. Not just her, but the rest of the people at Pentas. My second family. ♥♥


Not to forget my thank yous for the MCG Committee this year, thank you for making it happen. Especially to Syafiq & Fatin! Thumbs up for everything! Proud of you twoo! 

Let me end this post with a little note to Group 5star:

Thank you for all the laughter and I thank Allah for allowing me to meet you people. 
Thank you for spamming my whatsapp with your selfies, voice notes and everything else. 
Thank you for making my third year, a memorable one. 
Thank you for being part of my life. 
Thank you for being you! 

Hope this friendship does not ends here. 
See you lovelies in school and also, at all of your competitions, shows and whatnot! 
Much Love for you, adik-adik! 

yes, I am practically the oldest! 

*kalau mahu tahu, meh follow 5star!*

Love, 
ZuZu! ♥♥

till here!
See you at the next post! 
thanks for reading it! 
♥♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Dear Nenek Bibi.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.