30 Things That I Am Thankful For Today (And Always!).

assalamualaikum, readers (: 

I've read an article on Thought Catalog regarding 30 Things I Am Thankful For Today (And Always!). Of course, I want to do it too! Since the year is ending, I shall wrap this year up early with this post. Cause its exam period, work, production week(coming!) and other commitments! 

1. Alive, breathing & healthy.

2. Second chances everyday. 

3. To be able to work and enjoying bits of it. 

4. Baking when I have free time because if it fails, I know that I can always try again
and again. Even when it is too mainstream nowadays, I don't bake to sell. I bake because
I love the smell of newly fresh baked brownies/cakes and etc. Either you make an effort for it
or not! 

5. My body. Every parts of it. I thank Allah for that. 

6. School. For giving the opportunity to learn. 

7. My family. Every one of them. Paternal & Maternal. 

8. My 20 year old younger brother. The one who irritate and annoyed me. The one who has a girlfriend. The one who grew up fast. The one who is constantly eating and becoming fat. The one who will eat my food in the fridge and scolds me when I ate his. The one who is lamer than ever. The one who checks his weight constantly.  

9. Warm, comfy mattress. Even though, there is no bed at all. But a mattress, as long as
its comfy, I am still grateful for that tiny space. 

10. Personal belongings. 

11. Waking up in the morning and even though, I am still tired. For the sake of my attendance and daily grades. 

12. Hijab. I used to say I wore it because of my parents but now, I would say I wore it because I want to and because of Allah. (: 

13. Home. The fact I have a shelter over my head, fishes in the fish tank to look at, air-conditioned room and etc.

14. All of my friends, close/good/best/hi-bye. Everyone that I've met and talked to. Especially, Raihana. Thanks, bb! 

15. Sleep. Even for a few hours.

16. The cracking of my bones.

17. Clothes and shoes even though, they are worn out.

18. Laptop & Mouse; the things I need to go to school.

19. The guys I've texted or met. The guys I've embarrassed them. The guys whom left and stayed. The guys whom I annoyed them with my texts. The guys whom I pushed them away. The guys who used me for their own benefits.Apologies & forgave you for that. Thankful for that. I am not being sarcastic. You have a choice anyways. Someday we will meet. Prolly I will be a better person. Still, I wish nothing but the best for you. (cliche! but its true)

20. Kedai mamak depan block. Thankful for the food when I needed them. teh tarik in a cold weather! (:

21. Pentas Karyawan. My second family. They gave me happy and unhappy moments. They allow me to grow. They are the people I meet everyday. At first, two days a week. If there is a production coming up like now, it will get intense. Especially if you are not acting. Or even you are acting, extra practices. Still love them!

22.  My dreams. Even though, I don't know what to do still. A reason for me to study hard.

23. Yellow Comforter & Kain Batik. Essentials before I go to sleep. Besides having pillows around me.

24. Spectacles. (Potek!)

25. This blog. The space I had for so long. The space I am still updating. The space where people barely reads. The space I pour out everything

26. To be able to make people laugh for any reason I can.

27. To be able to fall in and out of love.

28. For being able to be patient for everything.

29. For being 22.

30. For being myself and not somebody else.

YAY! 
won't be blogging for a while. 
seee you next year, readers! 
fill in your last few days of 2014 with happiness! 
(: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.