The Final Week 15.


assalamualaikum, readers(: 

January just passed. Here comes February. Fast kan? Soon, I will be unofficially done with poly life. uh-huh. unofficially. because I have one repeat module. have to pass that, mann. Tak sabar nak over with poly. I am doing well with everything I do now. Alhamdullilah. (: 

Final exams are going to be here soon and I have yet to prepare any of them. Prolly next week. To squeeze time for revision. Week 15 is unofficially done. I am left with one more on Monday and it is study break before exam starts the following week. 

As usual, in RP, once week 15 is here, the standard routine will be facilitators will buy pizza for the whole class. I guess when you are in year 3, you will get tired of it and kind of accept anything, whatever they gave us. HAHAHA. As for my class, since chinese new year is coming, we bought Lo Hei for our facilitators on Thursday & Friday class because they were our favourite. 

Of course after every semester, we would have a mini photoshoot with our classmates cause every semester we changed classmates but now, we are in year 3 already so it means we are graduating soon, thus, the photoshoots even though, just outside the class! 









apparently, I am the 'halal' one so I should be at the front. 
hahahaha. inside jokes la. 
*got swag or not my face?* 


Malay girls in my class. 
because our course is dominated by chinese
and no, I am not being racist here. 
It is the truth!

so blessed having this girls this semester even though I was a little upset when 
I got to know I won't be in the same class with any of my friends. 
but, I am glad I get to meet these girls. 
(: 


Be one of them. Join in the fun while you still can. (:



love you girls too. (:




someone whom I've never expected that I will get close to. 
someone whom I am blessed to be friends with!
(: 





Customer Relationship Management(CRM) ; Thursday Classs
(One of the best faci!) 


First Best Faci(in black tie) ever!
He will mark me present even though I was late. 
He is one of the life examples that made it through. 
he is pretty cute even though, he is short!
He is just a great person! 
(: 

And, this, literally sums up my three years in poly. While they embark on a new journey, I will be in my year 4 to complete my last module. It will be my turn to don the graduation gown. hehehe. (: that shall be all!

have a good Sunday!
(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.