zooadventures: StudioCafe & G-Max Reverse Bungy.

assalamualaikum, readers(:

Last Friday, I got something off the list! I was toying with the idea of it. I wanted to go with my bestfriend, Raihana, but she does not fancy this kind of rides. HAHAHA. Lucky me,  a good friend of mine, Syahirah, told me about places that she wanted to go. And G-Max was one of them. We got it off the list last friday(6 March)! 

Plus, my intention is to let Syahirah enjoy before her first day of work today so practically, if that makes her happy, YAY! Before I tell you my experience for G-Max Reverse Bungy, we go one by one okay from the beginning we had lunch and till, G-Max. 

Here goes~

Before G-Max, we went for lunch at StudioCafe. It was recently opened by 4 Suria artistes. Syahirah had been wanting to go there so okay, we went there. It was located at Toa Payoh. Instead of taking train to Toa Payoh, you may alight at Caldecott and take 235 bus and alight after Jackson Square. Either which train station you chose to alight, 235 is the only bus that goes there. We reached the place and the waitress gave us the menu. It was pretty small to be a cafe, Nice interior design, though.
However, we found out that the western will be served after 4pm. That point of time, it was 2 plus so we had to go with the asian menu. I picked "Kick Mee Goreng Ayam" while Syahirah picked "Nasi Goreng Seafood".  My drink was "Ice Lychee Pineapple" & Syahirah's  "Ice Lychee Lime." 

Heard bad reviews about the cafe but I believed to try first rather than believing it because different individuals have different views! Back to it, our food & drinks arrived and we quenched our thirst first. Syahirah said her drink was okay. For me, the drink I had, the pineapple overpowered the whole thing. I couldn't taste the lychee at all except for the fruit la. Moving on! The food wasn't special at all. I tasted better versions of it. Therefore, I wasn't impressed at all. Told Syahirah that maybe I will be back for their westerns and desserts, who knows it will change my views about it. 

However, if you want to give it a try, you can. I will put the information below. (: 



"Ice Lychee Pineapple"

"Kick Mee Goreng Ayam" 

StudioCafe Sg

Address:
 Blk 47 Toa Payoh Lorong 6
#01-131
Singapore 310047

Operating Hours:
09:00am - 11:00pm

You may check their FB & Instagram below for updates:

Ratings; 2/5

*depends on individual

After lunch, we head over to Gmax Reverse Bungy. We had to choose either one because I only brought enough money for one ride. There are two types. One is the reverse bungy, the other is extreme swing. We hesitated quite a while before we came to a decision. We decided to go with Reverse Bungy. As we sat on the chair, the person asked, "whose crazy idea was this?" I asked him back, "how crazy?" He said, "just upside down though." HAHAHAHA. he said it in malay which sounded more scary. HAHAHA. Before we were ready to go, he asked,"Countdown or surprise?" I looked at Syahirah and she said, "Surprise." 

We talking happily and up, up, we go~! It stopped at the top and when I opened my eyes, I saw the top of the buildings. It was..nice. Even though, I was shouting. HAHAHA. And, when, we got off, it feels like I lost my soul up there. HAHAHAHA. I wasn't shaking after that, the reason why it made me love this kind of rides. And, it was super short. belum sempat nak grasp the feeling, then dah over.  





I got to meet her in hijab for the first time in my life. 
alhamdulillah, she was beautiful. 
(: 




GMax

Address:
3 River Valley Rd, Clarke Quay, 179024

Operating Hours: 
Daily, 2pm till late

Ride Prices:

G-MAX Reverse Bungy:
$45 SGD/person
Student Rate:
$35 SGD/person

GX-5 Extreme Swing: $45 SGD/person,
 Student Rate: $35 SGD/person

For more information;
Website

Rating: 3.5/5

and I can finally checked this off my bucketlist. 
prolly going back for extreme swing. 
hehehe. (:

till then. 
(: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.