Congratulations, Sayang!

assalamualaikum, readers.

Last Saturday, my good friend from primary school got married. She only did a small ceremony just a nikah at her place. She whatsapp-ed me two weeks ago. How time flies! We've been friends for 14 years and alhamdulilah, jodoh dia dah sampai dah. I was honoured to be able to go to her nikah. May allah bless your marriage, sayang! 

Honestly, time is really going fast. My juniors are getting engaged. The young ones are talking about HDB flats and future wedding. And, I still want to talk about the old times. I still want to talk about the things we used to have. Am I the only one who wants to travel back to the time machine?

Of course, I want to get married too but it seems that traveling plans has taken over that place for now. I haven't travel solo yet you know!

With an increasing numbers of friends that got engaged, married and have plans for them, of course, I will be lying if I said, "oh, it does not bother me at all!" but I don't want to join the bandwagon for the sake of it or even because everyone is doing it. Like how, I told my aunties and uncles, "let me be, pray for me and I am sure, one day I will be part of the engaged/married club."

Once again, congratulations to friends who got engaged/married. Thanks for the invitation. Sorry if I am unable to come.


Congratulations, Sayang! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.