Goodbye, Beaconsfield.

assalamualaikum, readers.

This is something personal but I need to let it out. The thing  I am talking about is a house the one I stayed over in Perth from when I was young till now. It is not something haunted, no worries. It is one of my biggest assets in my life that I valued the most. No, I am not rich to the extent till I own a property but it is kind of a place that I always stay whenever I am in Perth. Oh anyways, I am not rich with money yet but I am rich with love. HAHAHA. 

Back to my story. I literally grew up in that house. My playground will be the laundry hanger at the backyard which actually turns round and round. I will hold on to it and keep on going round and round. The one who will pushed and carried me up was my late grandad, arwah uncle saide's father-in-law. 

I am going to miss every inch of the house. Especially the porch, the narrow pathway in the house, the living room with my favourite chairs that automatically make me feel warm and I fell asleep on it, the small kitchen that has everything, the small dining area that always has tea on the table, the television on the wall, the radio and ipod dock, the back yard full of uncle's gardening tools, the grass mower, the laundry hanger, the small warehouse, the washing area, the other fridge that store frozen foods, the rooms I slept in, the separate bathtub and toilet, the cold floors, the warm and high beds, the soccer field that is super ass wide, the supermarket and it goes on. 

And most importantly, Zed's Fish & Chips plus the marts. The house will be return back to the government because my cousin couldn't pay it anymore. Thus, letting it go would be the only way. 2 weeks more till they take back the house. 

The house was my third home. Last year, I lost my dear uncle and this year, I lost the house, the place I called home. But one thing though that I haven't lost yet, the memories. 

I lost my pictures of the home thus no pictures for the post. Most of the description relies on my memories box. 

I will miss you. I will definitely miss you. 

Thank you for the memories!
Goodbye, Third Home.
Goodbye, Beaconsfield.
 Goodbye. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.