Second Tea Party: #tslxashaanco

assalamualaikum, readers!


been too dusty for so long, ayee! Because I am too lazy to writeee. Sorry! hehe! Well, exam is over now. Just waiting for results, searching for full time jobs and just some catching up with friends/cousins. Since my paper is the start of the exam week, i got it done and over with in just a day so bayangkan the rest of the days without anything to do? plus, my current part time job is like you ask for 15 days to work but in the end, I got 3 days instead kind of job. I know I should be grateful but it is not healthy for my financial status. you get what I mean, kan?

yes, in order to be in "healthy" status, I need a full time job. furthermore, ezlink is not student anymore instead, it went into "adult" fare last tuesday.

okay, sorry for letting you read the chunks of my current life situation. let me bring you back to last, last, Saturdaaaaay!

Before I talked about the tea party, let me tell you about The Shawl Label (TSL).

I discovered TSL when it first started out. I think I saw it on someone's blog. From there, I began to subscribe to it. I love reading the letters Aida wrote for us. I will read them during class and it gives me motivation to focus in class. I always wanted to grab their shawls but my rezeki wasn't there yet and it is always sold out. I will always discover about their launch or collection a day later or even week later. Padan muka to me! 

its okay, in the future, maybe. well, besides, love letters, I always write to her via email. its like having a pen pal or a friend that lives in Morocco. since I've been emailing her and reading all of the love letters, not to forget stalking her instagram, I always wanted to meet her and so when she mentioned in her email that she will be organizing a tea party for us ladies. I was like, yes, omg, finally, because I missed the previous one. hahahaha. But, because, I have this fear of meeting new people, I hesitated. 

okay, now, here it is! I decided to go for the tea party when I read the itinerary. Yes, there is hands-on islamic arts session. I love painting so this got me going. Since pay will be in on 7th march, tengok je la the shawl collection and some of the baju there. trust me, it was the hardest thing to watch when you are broke. nak balik pun ada. plus, the reason is super strong to go home since I was on my own.

But, I did not. I made effort to stay. even though, it was hard for me and I keep holding on the shawls not wanting to let go. sounds desperate, I was. HAHAHA. I did talked to the girls there. I kasar orang dia so when I was around with the girls, I became so quiet. They were soft spoken and good-mannered. I did not say I am not. you get what I mean la kan.

And, the best thing is I get to met another instagrammer that I've been stalking, in fact, she inspires me a lot on her solo trips, instagram captions and giving back to society. And I did emailed her before too when I was broken back then.

Alhamdulilah for that day. To more of the tea parties. To meet new girls. To make new friends. To learn new things. And one day, to able to serve them.

Meet the women that inspired me!


Raudha Laily
- She was a professional make-up artist for 9 years.
- Due to her personal reasons, she pursued Islamic Art after that.
& quit the make-up world.
- She just started out about 5 months ago. 
Plus, she was the one that conducted the islamic art workshop. 
Looking forward to attending her upcoming workshops. 
YAY! 


The Islamic Art Session. 


Mine & the rest of the artworks. 



Aida Azlin
- Founder of The Shawl Label
- She hugged me tightly and tell me that she loves me. 
that genuine feeling. 
;)
@aidaazlin_


Atikah Amalina
- English teacher 
- Her instagram captions always make me feel that I am not alone. 
- She always give back to the society by organizing bake sales and etc. 
- She does solo trips.

@thetudungtraveller

Thus, that sums up my post for the tea party. To more of the events like this! 
see you next time! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Dear Nenek Bibi.