Face The Reality.

Assalamualaikum, readers!

There are so much things to update. Sorry I stopped blogging for a while. Sorry for not updating. Sorry if you came by to visit but there wasn't any new post published.

I don't know where to start. Its 3am now. And I just finished watching a korean drama titled "Uncontrollable Fond". Cried so much. Meraung kind. As if I was the one acting it out.

Back to the topic.

The reason why my title is "Face The Reality" because I have been living in an imaginary world where everyone are nice and good people. I have been living in the past. I have been living in the the childhood moments where only I remember.

I couldn't accept the fact that everyone changed. Everyone. The ones who tried to protect me back then, left. The ones who took care of me then, grew old. The ones who loved me then, died. The ones who I looked up to then, changed.

Sad how I cried so much over the fact that it wasn't the way I wanted to be. I was...naive. I was innocent believing that everything and everyone will stay the same.

And this is why I need to face the reality that kita merancang, allah tentukan.

I lost so many people that I couldn't count no more. I am sure you faced the same thing too.

And I realized, I should stop. Stop living in the past. And face the reality. Get back up. Do what I want to do. Volunteer as much as I can. Sign up cooking classes and whatnot. Be happy paying bills and blessed cause I have a job. Be happy now and in the future.

And start believing again in myself and continue believing in allah too.

Thank you for reading!

I will come back for you! For sure!

Assalamualaikum, kalau tak jawab, dosa!
Kalau jawab, sayang!

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.