NDP 2012.[Overdue]


Finally, it ended. 
So yeah, over and done with. 


assalamualaikum, readers. (: I've told ya rights that I've been busy with the NDP 2012? Yeah, it is finally over on 9 August 2012. Practices at Kranji Camp, Gather at People's Association (PA), Combined Rehearsals, NE Shows & Preview@ Floating Platform. All the past months of learning the dances through and through again, just to get the steps right but in the end, it was all worth it. 

Honestly, at first when I started, I got mixed feelings about it. What if I have something on then I can't attend the practices? What if my friends asked me out in the weekends then, I cannot join them due to prac? And, NDP made me sacrifice a lot of things in my daily life. Time with loved ones, had to sacrifice important events like Ramadhan- On -Wheels because    by then, I was tired and really sick and yeah, it just sucks you know, but overall, I was happy I was part of it. Therefore, meet the people who had been a great company throughout the past months. 

9 August;

At the PA HQ [Getting ready],






F1 Pit Building;




Mass Malay Female Dancers


With Shawinda.


With Syaidah.

We went through everything together. Most of them may not be the same age as me but then, we can clicked so well together is the main thing plus age doesn't matter when it comes to friends. We even went dinner after each rehearsals. From strangers to friends. They made my weekends worth it. (: They made me look forward for every rehearsals. Thanks for that. (: 

I am glad the show was a success and those who watched it, yes, I was on tv and my cousins plus my brother had to point out my flaws. However, one of aunt comment made me feel happy. It wasn't something big but I am just glad she is proud of me. (:

So proud watching my niece Eka performing at NDP..

 ·  · August 9 at 8:27pm near Telok Blangah Estate · 



I may not be talented or achieve something real big yet but this shows that she supported me. (: Love you, cik mama. Always thought that she does not care about me and my brother as she always cares more for my other cousins. Gahh, I was wrong. Never mind, at least I know now. (: 

So, I guess, goodbye for now. 
(: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.