Throwback; PSLE


If you fail in the past, it does not mean that you are a failure.
The past does not equal to the present. 


Salam, readers. (: 

Last thursday was PSLE results. This year, apparently one of my little cousin is getting the results. Yes, my little cousin had grown up. That is so fast, mann. Back to the topic, the day reminds me of my time back then. Its been 8 years now. WOW. 

When it was my time back then, I remembered mom accompanied me to school to collect the results. Mom assured me if I did not get into express stream, its okay. HAHA. It was a nerve-wrecking one, I tell you. Sitting with your classmates and all. When I got my results, I was emotionless. Yes, EMOTIONLESS. Until I saw my mom, I cried. Hugged her and said I was sorry. Like whaaaat? It sounds as if I failed rights? No, I got to choose NA or NT. Mom thought NT was a bad idea. So I opted for NA. My aggregate was 159, by the way. 

Mom told me it was okay and nobody is perfect. At that point of time, I wished that mom will always come whenever there is release of results for national examinations. I was glad mom and dad did not scold me for the results, in fact they treated me. Awwwww.. 

Well, back to reality, my cousin, well, lets not call him little because he is 12 years old now. Big boy already. He passed and can go to secondary school. Alhamduiliah. A new journey for him. 

Like of course, he is the boy in red. 

" Naqib, congratulations on your good results. Eka is very proud of you. Very very proud of you and I am sure your parents are too. You will start a new journey soon. I know you love dancing, playing XBOX and floorball but remember, not to neglect your studies okay? Must stay faithful to your studies okay? Love chuu. "

Yes, in my family, they call me eka. And nopes, he is not the last one who will take the PSLE. Theres more. There are 4 more cousins of mine who have not gone through PSLE yet. 

Okay, have a great weekends y'all. (: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.