Duniaku.


assalamualaikum, readers.

Sorry for not updating quite a while. I've been busy lately. And one of the reason is DUNIAKU. It is a stage performance by Pentas Karyawan which is my Interest Group(IG). The show was held for two days at The Republic Cultural Centre(TRCC) Studio on 11th & 12th January 2013. And this post is for them, my dear PK mates. (: 

Dear PK mates, 

When I first entered PK, I wasn't sure whether this will work out. Nak masuk PK, suruh kawan hantar ni, thats how scary it is for me when it comes meeting new people. I even told my friend this, "Kalau dorang tak suka aku macam mana? Kalau dorang fikir aku weird macam mana? Worst of all, kalau dorang tak boleh terima aku macam mana?" Hahahaha, sampai tak boleh tidur sebab fikir pasal ni semua. Back then, I was thinking, "Eh, aku tak boleh ah act, kaku sehh aku, kelakar ke pe nak act? Pentas Karyawan apa seh? So melayu-ish." Tapi, people say, if you don't try, you won't know kan? Jadi, being a curious person, I masuklah apa lagi, nak tau kan? Hahaha. And, I even told myself, just try this out for a while. If it works, okay, stay. If not, leave. Another side of me, you don't know is I love to change IG. I mean it. Kalau tak suka, tukar IG. Macam tukar baju ah. Hahaha. 

The reason I stayed because I felt comfortable dengan korang. I felt accepted. I felt great. Because ader orang ketawa bila aku cerita sesuatu & ader orang dengar cerita aku. I had bad past. It still haunting me sampai sekarang. Tapi bila dengan korang, aku  rasa happy and bahagia walaupun kadang-kadang ader moments marah ke sedih ke, tapi semua tu sekejap sajer. 

Duniaku completes everything. When I got to know I am playing as an indonesian maid, I told myself, "this is it, try this for once. Give yourself a chance." Days passed by and here we are, DUNIAKU is officially over. It was a tough journey for me and some of you(prolly), at least for me, I had to face three death of my family members, loss of voice for a quite number of times, other commitments,etc. But, I still manage to do it, alhamdulilah. You were my pillar of strength. Thanks korang sebab believe in me.  Bibik terharu sangat. Hehehe. 

And, oh, Hajar, honestly, aku takut kat kau. I always have this scared feeling towards someone who is in higher position. Sampai termimpi sehh. Hahaha, takut giler ah kirakan. Bagi korang merepek tapi itu reality. Tapi bila tadi kau peluk aku, aku rasa bangga and happy. Perasaan takut tu hilang. Its like, man, I did it finally. I mean we did it, everyone did a good job. 

I can never ever say this to everyone of you face-to-face. Kentalkan aku? Tapi seriously, aku sayang korang sangat-sangat. Each and everyone of you are just special to me. And, anwar, aku peminat kau! HAHAHAHA! Betul tau, tak bedek. (:  

Dahlah, nak type lagi dah penat ni. Goodnights, korang. (: You did a good job! (: Rest well. (; 




Comments

MIMA said…
LOVE IT OKAY! :) <3 <3
SAYANG BIBIK! HAHAHHAH

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.