Baaaaa-haaas!

"Setiap permulaan pasti akan ada akhirnya."
"Every beginning, there are always the ending."

assalamualaikum, readers(: Been busy with the competition and yeah, it was a debate competition that I've never thought that I would be part of it. I don't even know why I said yes when Atikah asked me whether I want to join debate or not and its in Malay  The last time I talked in proper Malay when I had my Malay Oral last time. A very long time indeed. heh! 

I swear debate is scary thing. Now, I know why debate can make you cry and feel like peeing at the same time. It was a horrible kind of feeling especially when it was already your turn and you will be like, "cepatnyer aku nyer turn." Hahaha. Same old line for me. Hahaha but I am proud of my teams and myself too because we improved. Konon dah get the idea already la tu. The rule of debate is simple: Never agree on what the opposition team said even they are true, don't agree with it, instead, stay firm with your statement and support yours. 

Well, you know being me, I tend to agree most of the times especially when they said the right things. I said "a'ah" on the first round. Hahahaha, a'ah to what they said. Whaaaaat??! At that point of time, I nak cry already sehh. But, thanks to my supportive teammates, they gave me encouragements! 

Its over now and we didn't make it through but I gain new experiences, new friends and strengthen the bond that we shared together. We had funny moments especially me and they remembered them clearly and I cannot run anywhere also because they have proof which is the video. Freaking video! 

Thanks for the memories, people. Thanks Nora for being the BIG SISTER to us, giving encouragements and helping me. Thanks Shahril for layan to my whinings and give me support. Heh! Thanks, Nadyanne, for the ideas you gave me and helped me through too. Thanks, Shabana, for offering help to me when I was a lost kid and cheer me on. Thanks Hammy for being strong even you were sick but you did well! Thanks Zie, for just being there and I hope you learnt something over there. And, HATI, sister, you rock la! We cannot sit together, if not confirm, laugh non-stop. SapRoks! However, thanks for layan-ing my merepekness for the three days and celahan anda tetap tidak diterima! 

Macam pesta perdana sehh. hahahahaha. Well, belum habis lagi jahh! Thanks to the seniors for your help and even stayed back to help us through, especially Syawal & Aisyah. Thanks so much. Hanya allah yang dapat membalasnya. (:

To those who came down to support, you know who you are. Thanks la sangat-sangat! Ezzaty, bungamu dah layu tetapi bunga di hatiku masih segar. Aisey, touched tak? hehehe. Sweet kan? terima kasih! Hajar, thanks sebab turun even you were from work, you must be tired but you still came. Appreciate much! 

& finally, to those who wished me through whatsapp(PK family), FB and all. Thanks! 

Dah broo, dah habis! 

MET MALAM!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.