3 Weeks On Break!

assalamualaikum, readers! 

Alhamdulilah, its been almost 5 weeks now ever since new semester starts & the break is here again for 3 weeks. Well, I intend to work and earn money so that I can shop for new formal pants and skirts but thinking the fact I have to do things again and again, repeating the whole same thing again, bores me. Oh well, I just have to remind myself about the shopping list. Maju terus! 

If you've been following me on twitter/instagram, you will know that my parents and brother have just came back from umrah and also, you will know that Amir came to visit the day before their departure. Amir is my nephew who loves to sleep. Well, kata babies kan? Apa je la, Zulaikha ni. hahahaha. 

&also, momentum and MCG welcome tea party. Things are going well for now. Alhamdulilah. Here are the pictures. 
Momentum 2013


It was awesome since I love watching different dances that was performed that night. 
Some was super good and some was just okay. 
& Zaini, was part of it. 
I was in awe when he danced. 
Always in awe. (: 
I will be going again next year.
Furthermore, I was there to support Dharma,
our tarian group,
They were one of the best!

While people are taking pictures, we took it with each other. (:

MCG Welcome Party 2013


New family(: 
And ohh, this is to welcome the new kids on board!
And the performances were just awesome. 
Especially my own people, Pentas & also,
dikir barat kids. 
Just for you, readers. 
Nahh, the videos~


Not to forget with my parents & adik departure to the Umrah.



A picture above is before they went to umrah.
Alhamdulilah, they arrived safely back in Singapore. 

When they were gone, I managed to spend time with both of my families, actually not really. I managed to have a sleepover at the cousin's house over at my dad's side. Watched Fast Furious 6 with them. I am glad that I managed my time and also, I got to go to Niro's 21st birthday party. At the same time, my phone died on me due to the battery and now the charging point is spoilt so send it for repair! 

Life without smartphone, sighpie! & ohhh, congratulations for my loved ones who graduated from polytechnic! One of them is Farhana! Yes, she is my secondary school mate and yes, she was from RP and YES, again, she is one of the graduates two days ago(30th May 2013). I am proud of her. I managed to attend her graduation! 


I am so happy for her! 
And plus, it was on her birthday! 
Hope that it will always be a good memory for her!
YAY! 

Okay, till here, and I will be in camp next week & yes, I will be 21 years old soon. And, I will be in camp when that happens. Hope that it will be a blissful week next week! 

Goodnights! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.