Hello, August.


I am still looking and I've never given up for once
but I got tired, really tired,
all I just want it to be magically appear. 

assalamualaikum, readers(: 

August is hereeee. And ramadhan is ending super fast this year and I missed a lot of terawih too. I am trying my best to keep up with it while it is still here. I hope your ramadhan will be better than beforeee. (: Well, insha'allah, with a good state of health, we will meet Ramadhan again.!

How was your July?? My July was awesomeeee even till the last bits of it. I did a freelance job which I always do whenever they needed me and the pay may not be much but I am happy. Some may know about it, some may not. I worked with Siti Delights as a kitchen helper or promoter(events at expo only). It was a recommendation through my slernger's sister who is the assistant chef there, Fifa. Since it is going to be Hari Raya Season, of course, it will a busy month of Ramadhan to complete all the orders made by the customers. Before I start babbling on, if you don't know what is Siti's Delights, let me show you.





Chef Siti Mastura Alwi - Owner 

Brief Description of Siti Delights: 
It is a baking academy where they offer one time off workshops as 
well as intensive full hands on baking courses. 

I worked with her since last two years, I think. Mostly, I was at Expo promoting classes. I would be shouting "Cik, marilah belajar buat kuih, yang moden ada, yang traditional pun ader. Marilah cik. Tak kira yang muda, yang berusia pun boleh belajar." like of course, I did not say berusia, I said TUA. Hahahah. Trying to be not rude la in this blog. Chey step like that. I enjoyed working at a baking school. Thus, it was this place where I found another hobby I could do even though they said baking is mainstream. So what right, baking is a therapyyyyyyyyy. Its a good therapy except the eating part. 

*what I did on Saturday(27 July 2013)*
- Pasting the singtel stickers on the jars
- Putting the nut on the cookies
(4 trays on that) 

Sunday(28 July 2013):
-Packaging & more packaging
- Repeat the same thing on what I did on Saturday.

Okay moving on now, other than working, I have been trying to catch up with my friends and all. One of the days, I was too tired and and fell asleep in the bus; I missed my stop. So I had to walk back, lucky it was near. While I was walking, I saw my primary school mate and she was shocked to see me. Haha. We study in the same school but we rarely meet each other. So, I was glad to meet her. We talked a lot and all. Did not even realize that it was going to be maghrib and break fast too. I had a good catch up with her and I kind of misses her and another friend of mine. Blame myself for being too busy or don't know how to prioritize the friends I have. In the end, you cannot please everybody, right? 

Since we are at this topic still, my friend who was also my primary school mate, has donned the hijab. Alhamdulilah. I was a little sad because I wasn't there when she decided to don it but its okay, knowing she did it, it was good enough for me. May allah bless you, Rohaziqah. Your dad will be proud of you. (: 


I guess that's all for July. 

Upcoming activities for August:
- Last Iftar with makciks TP before Sufiah flew to Indonesia for Hari Raya. (2 August)
- Ramadhan On Wheels (3 August)
- Mass Iftar with MCG and Republic Islamic Society(Something like that ah) [5 August 2013]
- 2 Final UT2 Paper next week[ 5 &6 August]
- Adik's Birthday on 8 August
- Hari Raya & National Day (8 & 9 August)
- Final Exams ( UT3)


More updates soon, okay? 
(: 
For now, this will be my updates. 
(: 

"Treasure the last 10 days of Ramadhan."








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.