Favoruite Read: Frankie Magazine.


A good read can make your day. 
It can be anything, a book or magazine. 
Its not how much is the price,
its how much of the information/knowledge that the
book/magazine can have. 

assalamualaikum, readers. (: 

I've been wanting to share with you, readers about this magazine. FRANKIE MAGAZINE is an Australian magazine with pretty pictures of photography, places and etc. They have music scenes too, even DIYs of everything. I just love the whole magazine. It is so vintage look and I love it really. They have the calendars, journals and diaries. And, while I am typing this down, I really, really, really hope that I can buy that magazine right now. I know you guys must be thinking that I've already bought that magazine but no. 

Well, the price is quite expensive to some and you must be thinking the money can be used for shopping and other things that are more important. I agree with you on that but on the other hand, I've been eyeing it since forever even so, until a recent issue came out and I am so tempted, I tell you. Even more tempted as ever. To see the good stuff, you need to invest. heh!

I forgot to mention the price rights? The price is even after converted in Singapore Dollars, its $15. Yes, $15. And you can find this magazine at Kinokuniya Book Stores in Singapore. Uh-huh. Its even more tempting when Kinokuniya is at Jem which is just so near to my home. hehehe. 


If you want to know more about the magazine,
you visit their website @ 

and of course, with good music and your favourite drink to accompany you 
read the magazine is the best combo ever!


And I love her voice. 
Royals By Lorde. 
(: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.