OOTD: Museum Dateeeeee.


assalamualaikum, readers(:

OOTD post before I post the full post on museum date with my slernger sister on a Saturday. Its just the two of us because the other went to Thailand so she is not in Singapore currently. Heh. 




Maxi Shawl By: Nushee Nurra
Headband: Muji
Bunny Pullover: G-Market
Mustard Skirt: KL
Sneakers: Vans

*My watch snapped so I am not wearing any watch. 

Initially, I wanted to pair with the forest green shawl but then, I was feeling bold so, I went ahead with this blue shawl instead. I was insecure, of course, but I told myself to just go with it. The theme was "langgar je broo". Okay, so thumbs up for this outfit? Wooohooo~ It was my first by the way. Nahh, for you, thanks for reading! 

*Girllll, I belum ready sehhh* 

peace yawww! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.