Girlfriends Date; ITE makciks.


assalamualaikum, readers. (:
gir
Sorry for not updating instagram much often because I don't have my phone with me. Some things happened so yeah, not much of ootds. hehe. I miss instagramming okay? So addicted to it, I guess. HAHA, usually I felt so helpless when my phone is not with me. This time round, it wasn't that bad. Okay, it was bad because I cannot contact anyone at all. And worst, my class schedule was in that phone. Every morning, I have this habit to check my phone to see my class venue. And when this happens, I had to write on a my post it notes so I won't forget and go to the wrong class. HAHA!

This week is pretty much fun and better I guess.  Because I got to meet my ITE makciks last Tuesday since I ended school pretty early. It wasn't a complete group but then, it feels good I guess. To be able to catch up with Nadrah especially and the long bus ride home with her. And yes, she alighted the same bus stop as me since she moved to the new flats. Love it so muchh. (:

You know, as we grow up, we cannot meet often because we have our priorities even though we are in the same school and all. I feel it now mann. Haven't graduate you know. HUHU!

Okay, so that aside, got to meet the girls even though it wasn't complete. happygirl92 still. We laughed a lot. We made noise but still, I was happy. Well, you don't need anyone else if you have girlfriends and your family and the people who matters in your life, right? (: Cheyyy, macam paham only!

Pictures are next! 






till then,
treasure the people you love
while they are still in your life.
(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.