Youtube Singer: Clarence Liew.


Photo Credits: Google

assalamualaikum, readers(:

Last thursday, I went to Clarence Liew's concert at TRCC Studio with my best friend. Honestly, I had no intention at all to go because I don't know who the hell he is. I saw posters of him everywhere in the school. Well, he was in RP in conjunction of REFLECTIONS 2013 this year. However, one day, my best friend asked me, "eh, you want to go for Clarence Liew's concert? " I said yes la, even though we don't know who he is. I did my research after that. Went on to youtube and search for him. 

Nah, the poster! 

Back to my story, so apparently, he is the same guy in the SUIT & TIE cover with Farhan Shah & yes, FARHAN SHAH made a special appearance that night. So happy. (: Clarence sang the recent songs such as Royals, Counting Stars, Clarity, Glad You Came and more. He even sang Terima Kasih Cinta by Afgan. His voice was superb. Speaking of his voice, he was singing this medley. I cannot remember what song though. You know why, I accidentally dozed off and my best friend nudged me hard. HAHAHA! I was too tired, I guess, either that, or his voice was like a lullaby. HAHAHAH. From then on, my best friend kept checking on me. HAHAHA. But, it was a good Thursday night, indeed. (: 

And, before I end this post, I will post a video here even though I know you can search him on youtube but I know you won't do that. So listen to him and I let you decide okay? (: 


good nights, readers.
have a great weekend. (: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.