Pentas Karyawan: Arena Pentas 2013


Its not "coming soon",
it is already over. 
A wrap for everything.

assalamualaikum, readers(: 

Its finally a wrap for the small production, ARENA PENTAS!! YAY & NAY! Why yay? Because all of our hard work had been paid off. Even though it was a small scale but I am glad the audience love it. Alhamdulilah~ This time, we had an open rehearsal and 2 show days. All of them were held at the Dance Studio 2. Arena Pentas consists of 4 different stories.  Eira, Kamunafiq, Cinta Novel & Tidak Seindah Cinta Rasullulah Kepada Fatima Az-Zahra.

This time, I was acting as Mariah, an Indonesian Makcik. One scene only la but it means a lot to me. (: I made mistakes, well, we all did. Its okay though, we learnt together rights? It was a different experience for all of us as this was something different for us all. The feedbacks were good though. (:
Acting with the new kids were great too. We can see their potential in acting and I am glad that they did a good job.

Here are little note to them;

Arena Pentas 2013;

You guys did a good job. From the actors and actresses, SM & Director, not to forget sound operator too. I won't say the bad things here. Only good things. Let the bad things be kept and let it be a lesson for us okay? I am going to miss the rehearsals together. The show days. The support and encouragement for one another. This is the reason why I love being in a production. Despite the problems that arise, the things that we cannot agree on, the miscommunication and all, I am glad to be part of this. Thank you for the memories.
Love you PK kids lots!

PICTURES TIMEEEEE~









The important thing and the highlight of the second day was
that I got to take a picture with Naqiyah. (: 
I adored her like cray cray! 
*ignore mariah okay? *
and the fact, I am older than her by a year. 
I feel small nowww. 
(: 

*moving on*





Meet Mariah.
I don't know how is this the
"Datin" face. 
hahaha. 



Two of my babygirls came down on the open rehearsal. 
Appreciate it so muchh. (: 
YAY!

I love it when my loved ones came for my shows. I felt really happy. (: Because in a way they gave me support and encouragements. (: 


till then, 
hope to get to act in the next production. 
YAY!

thanks for reading it. 

(: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.