Chocolate Tart Recipe.


assalamualaikum, readers!

I shared with my instagrammers months ago about this chocolate tart. It wasn't suppose to be just chocolate. In fact, it was supposed to be "Decadent Raspberry & Chocolate Tart." I don't have raspberries with me. I don't want to use strawberries either because I am afraid I may ruin it as I don't know the measurements and all. 

How I stumble upon this recipe? It was from my favourite fashion blogger, Nadya Abd. I wanted to try the recipe badly. I am going to put her recipe here and mine too. Hers are in cups for the ingredients, mine are in grams! I prefer it that way cos I don't have a measurement cups. (HAHA!) 

Nadya Abd Recipe's:

Here's Mine:

Chocolate Tart Recipe 

Ingredients: 

150g of chocolate biscuit crumbs (Marie's)
1 tablespoon of sugar
113g of melted butter
220g of chocolate chips(semi-sweet)
1/4 teaspoon of salt

Preheat your oven to 175 deg. 

Instructions:

1. In a bowl, mix the crushed chocolate biscuit crumbs, sugar & melted butter.
2. It is mixed well when the texture of wet sand. 
3. Press the mixture into a springform/tart and make sure that you press it evenly. Can use a bottom of a glass.
4. Refrigerate it for 20 minutes to let it set and bake it for 10 minutes. Let it cool. 
5. Place chocolate chips in a bowl. Place heavy cream over the chocolate chips and let it sit for a few minutes.
6. Stir until the chocolate chips incorporate with the heavy cream. 
7. Pour it on the baked mixture. 
8. Chill in the fridge for about 2 hours until mixture firms up. 
9. Happy Savoring It! (: 

Basically, the instructions are the same laaa. I just take out the raspberries and for pictures, you can refer to her link. For those who is a visual person like me, you can proceed to her link as she got pretty pictures and she showed them step by step. I hope you will try it yourself especially this month of ramadan, go bake it for your loved ones! (: 

love you to the moon and back,
Siti Zulaikha. 
(: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.