Bonding Tuesday: Trekking & Picnic At Quarry.

assalamualaikum, readers!

Two days ago, I went to trek and had a picnic at the same time at the Singapore Quarry with the girls. It was such a good trek and picnic session with them. We don't need to go to expensive places all the time, you know. Sometimes, we can just go anywhere that does not require money and also benefit us in a way too. Alhamdulilah for that! 

Had little talks with best friend while trekking. Played some bonding games together and laughing at the stupid mistakes I did while playing Heads Up. At first, I wanted to wear something fancy, luckily, I did not because if I did, I will be complaining about it due to the restrictions of the movement, you know. (: 

While trekking, I managed to be awed by the nature. The narrow track. The daisies. Of course, the quarry! That was what I went there for. I wasn't prepared for this at all. Thought it was chicken mcnugget la this one. Can one! Oh boy, I was wrong. First, I don't have proper shoes. Secondly, I actually forget trekking will test my stamina and my whole body.

However, it was worth it to trek all the way up to the Quarry!
Such a beautiful sight!






The dessert Afifah made. 

Athifah opened and had her first bite and said,
"This one, my cat also can make."

Raihana said the same thing. 

After they finished the dessert,
I asked them, "so how, can your cats make the dessert or not?"
HAHAHA. 

Both athifah and afifah, they are both bakers. 
Thus, they know the standard of cakes and whatnot!




Group photo before we trekked down!

You can do this with anyone! You want to do it alone also can but better to go with a friend so you have someone to talk to. Or at least keep you company. Looking forward to another trekking session, hopefully, I will get a pair of sport shoes by then! 


till then,
seee you at the next post!
(: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Dear Nenek Bibi.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.