Failure.

assalamualaikum, readers(: 

Today, I faced another failure. It was tough. Going through once again. Seeing my results over and over again. Locked in my room and keep on crying. Because I expected it to be like that. Because the module bore me and I just want to get away with it but I couldn't. I was trapped with the decision that I made. I realized that I took things for granted. I took it easy hoping that Allah will grants me my wish without doing anything. 

I forgot for once that Allah hears everything. In fact, HE knew everything right from the start. We plan it but HE decides it. I forgot his existence and I forgot to be grateful to him. I forgot him when I was happy or sad. I was too busy looking for something to make myself happy. In times like this, when I have my fall, when I face this again, then I remember Allah. 

I should've learnt my lesson but I never did. I am that ungrateful. I wanted to be in a good books of others but not Allah. Now, isn't the time to regret? 

I need to accept this. Even when I cry the whole bucket, it won't go back to the past. It won't so I have to do this again. I have to try harder. Push harder. Because it's for the future. Keep on pushing myself. Because I tend to be lazy at the wrong time. And, I gave up on myself halfway, I shouldn't have. I should not at all. 

 I will focus on this final semester before the repeat module.
push harder, Zulaikha! 
GOGO! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Dear Nenek Bibi.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.