Stronger Than Before.


assalamualaikum, readers (: 

I have so many drafts but yet, it is all halfway done. I don't know what to type. I lost the momentum. These few weeks had been crazy. My phone had been buzzing due to whatsapps and emails were non-stop. Reason being, I am a producer for the Arena Pentas 2014 this year. I was lost at first, I took things lightly but now, I am enjoying it. I was having a breakdown last few weeks. Overwhelmed by everything that came at one go at me. I sent emotional texts to my friends. I don't know how to explain to them. 

I wanted to cry but something is holding me back. Sleepless nights, school suffers, discipline was almost zero, I had barely time for myself. I barely breathing. Okay, I get stressed easily. Pressurized by things that I created in my mind. It is messed up because I think about everything at the same time. 

I had the strong urge to give up every single time I got stressed. EVERY SINGLE TIME! However, I find myself, moving forward, continuing doing what I was doing. I never give up. I said it but I didn't do it because I had this principle. 

"The minute I think of giving up,
think of the reason why I held on so long.
And at one point of time, this is what I wanted. "

Let's just finish what I've started. Its best not to give up because it will make you a stronger person. The tests that Allah or your God gave shows that HE knows you can handle it and he is giving opportunities to learn so that you can be stronger than before. Positive thinking there! 

If you are feeling upset over something, listen to good music with good lyrics that actually can motivate you. Here are 6 songs that I listen to: 

1. You're Worth It - Cimorelli
2. Hero - Family of The Year
3. Close Your Eyes - Meghan Trainor
4. Superheroes - The Script
5. Alhamdulilah(Malay Version) - Too Phat
6. Drop Your Guard - Jasmine Thompson

Of course, like a friend said to me, the best out of the best will be religious songs or Selawat, that will be even better! Thus, hope this week will be better for everyone! Believe in that! Will find time soon to to post everything that are in my drafts. Love you people, truckloads! 

Much Love, 
SZulaikha! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Dear Nenek Bibi.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.